We also develop bespoke sealing and insulation solutions for climate control and ventilation devices. We work with flame retardant materials in accordance with DIN 4102, DIN 5510, EN 13501 and UL 94. We supply the ideal insulation material for preventing condensation and the appropriate insulating sleeves and shells for pipe systems.
For sealing and damping we recommend ELAFIT, a material developed by ISOWA, which allows a particularly soft seal.
- Awarded by the US Underwriters Laboratories
- Method for assessing and classifying the flammability of plastics
- Test is performed over an open flame
- The same content was adopted in the standards IEC / DIN EN 60695-11-10
Bearing for ventilators
Water jet cutting and stamping
We have long-standing experience in the development of insulations for air-conditioning and ventilation shafts in HVACR rooms. We will also make use of this experience in industry sectors, so that we can always offer our clients the best solution for their air conditioning- and ventilation systems. Our foamed plastic elements make your product more efficient, secure and long-lasting, giving you an economical advantage. In doing so, we of course work with flame-protected materials. The stamped and moulded parts are produced and delivered individually, so that they can be integrated into your production process without a problem.
- Foamed plastic parts with special acoustic properties for air conditioning systems.
- We offer special vibration-reducing foamed plastic solutions for ventilation systems.
- We work with flame-protected materials according to DIN 4102, EN 13501 and UL 94.
Industrial ventilation systems are complex systems that require complex insulation solutions. Thanks to more than 35 years of experience in foamed plastics technology, we know what really counts.
We will advise you extensively regarding all safety requirements for the damping of ventilation systems and will offer you an assembly solution that is fitted to your production process.