- Cutting (horizontal and vertical)
- Water jet cutting
- Contour cutting
- Cutting to length
- Compression moulding
- Deep drawing
Flatbed lamination with:
- Adhesive foils
- Adhesive nets
- Single layer
- Multiple layer
and self-adhesive equipment:
- With HotMelt adhesives
- With dispersion adhesives
- With heat activated adhesives
ISOWA is the specialist for applying self-adhesive surfaces to pre-fabricated foamed plastic parts. We use elastomers, like cellular rubber and rubber products, but also extruded profiles, silicon foams and thermoplastics, like PE and PP foams, polyurethane foams, fabrics, PVC foam and fibre materials, such as cellulose fibres with NBR binder or Aramid fibres and much more.
A complex task is the application to surfaces which are soiled or on which bonding is difficult. Our products can be used on materials with low surface energy like PE or PP, but also on concrete or wood. ISOWA has developed ways of bonding foamed plastics parts to dirt-repellent, lacquered surfaces (e.g. powder-coated surfaces)as well as to surfaces slightly contaminated with process oil, where cleaning in scarcely possible.
Speak to our staff directly about your complex projects – ISOWA will find the better solution.
- for all areas of usage in all business sectors,
- for temperatures from -40°C to +200 °C,
- and various environmental conditions (in addition to temperature: humidity, UV-load, vapours),
- using various bonding systems (rubber glue, acrylic adhesive, modified acrylic adhesive, UV-curing acrylic adhesive),
- using hot melt glues (mit Schmelzklebern (Hot-Melt-adhesive, thermoplastic adhesive strips, powder adhesives, polyurethane adhesive strips, etc.)
- using adhesive strips with and without tension reinforcement,
- with reactivation (heat-activation, moisture-activation, UV-activation),
- with weak-bonded properties for repositioning or removal after extended periods of application,
- with individually designed adhesives (Fingerlift glue, handy tap, partially applied adhesive).